Villas for sale in Bali
Although the island continues to develop as an attractive tourist, relocation and investment destination, you can still buy a villa in Bali today at a very affordable price. The island's many popular coastal areas combine beautiful beaches ideal for surfing, lively commercial districts and entertainment infrastructure. Property in Bali offers a wide variety of options and styles.
The popular places to buy a home include the following destinations:
- Kuta. It is the most popular area of Bali, which is famous for the vibrant nightlife. There are many top-notch residential projects, night clubs, bars and small shops. The beaches have excellent conditions for surfing for both beginners and experienced surfers.
- Canggu. It is a real magnet for expats and an ideal place for those who prefer healthy food, yoga and surfing. There are endless rice fields, cozy villages, black sand beaches and a fully developed infrastructure.
- Sanur. It is an ideal place for families with children or the elderly. The nightlife here is not very active. That being said, you will love the beaches in this oldest resort town on the island. There are no waves here, and therefore the coast of Sanur is suitable for safe swimming and diving. In the restaurants in the evening you can enjoy live music.
- Seminyak. It is a resort area with a wide range of entertainment options. Here you can find luxury hotels, white sand beaches, various cafes, restaurants, shops and picturesque photo spots. Seminyak is also home to the most beautiful sunsets on the island. Living in this area is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Balinese culture, enjoy the beauty of nature and take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Since 1970, Bali has shown a steady growth in the economy and tourism industry. Today, there are excellent conditions for the development of the real estate sector that ensures high ROIs.
Investment house in Bali
Almost all villas on the island feature spacious rooms and are equipped with terraces and swimming pools. Most of the houses belong to the premium segment. However, you can choose between different options:
- small beachfront villas;
- mansions with swimming pools in closed serviced residential projects;
- minimalist houses in a traditional Balinese style.
You should also keep in mind that there are two types of property ownership in Bali: freehold and leasehold. The freehold ownership option (Hak Milik) means you can buy land and property, but it is only available to Indonesian citizens. The leasehold option (Hak Pakai) means foreigners can use the property for a certain period. If you plan to rent out your villa, you will need a special Pondok Wisata license. In addition, real estate can only be purchased with a building permit (IMB).
Top reasons to invest in Balinese villas:
- High ROIs (returns on investment). The rental market on the island is very dynamic. The rent yield for apartments in Bali in Canggu and Ubud can be about 8–10% while more popular areas, such as Seminyak, can provide even a higher ROI ─ 15–20%.
- Affordable cost of living. The Indonesian rupiah has been at a historically low level for several years now, making the country attractive to expats and investors who can enjoy a luxury lifestyle living in exclusive real estate at affordable prices.
- Amazing beaches and good weather. Bali is the best place to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city life. There are fantastic beaches, ideal for any water sports, and most of the days it is sunny on the island.
- Good transport accessibility. The main airport of the island provides regular international flights to major cities in Asia, Australia and Europe. Domestic flights are also operated to many cities in Indonesia, including the country's capital, Jakarta.
The island is able to satisfy any needs, and therefore it is one of the tourist centers in the world.
Villa prices in Bali
In Bali, property prices range from a several tens of thousands to several million dollars depending on a number of factors, such as location, living space, condition and market demand.
In popular tourist areas such as Kuta, Seminyak and Ubud, prices are higher, especially if the house is a luxury property close to the beach. Villas in Kuta cost from $300,000. The cost of a three-bedroom mansion in Seminyak is about $500,000. The average price for this type of housing in Ubud is $250,000. In more remote areas, houses can be bought for $100,000.
Here are a few examples. An oceanfront villa in Canggu with an area of 95 m² with two bedrooms and two bathrooms costs $226,630. The off-plan property will be commissioned in 2024. It has its own swimming pool, private parking, rain shower, meditation and yoga area and barbeque area. The villa features a lush tropical garden. The house is located in a private gated complex with a five-star hotel service.
Those looking for more luxurious options can be interested in properties such as the Sanur oceanfront two-bedroom villa with a private pool and a terrace. Its area is 204 m². The cost of the villa in Bali (Indonesia) is $850,000. If you rent out this property, the daily income can be $350 ($102,200 per year).
Buying villas in Bali
Using our real estate website, you can save time since you do not have to search for information on various websites or contact any real estate agencies. We have collected all the offers on one platform. Our database is constantly updated. This means you get up-to-date information about all properties. Check out the latest property listings with features, photos and real-time prices and start your search for your ideal home in Bali to invest and live in today.